Monday, May 30, 2011

Haily's first trip around Honey Creek 5/31/11

Haily did an awesome job taking me around Honey Creek today. She was strong and willing she went up and down all the hills better than horses twice her age. My riding buddies have hard time believing she is just 5! The wind was blowing very hard today and she dealt with that very well too. I also introduced sponging to her and there were no issues with that either she seemed to enjoy it actually. I even squired water on her neck from my water bottle. Her 5 minute HR was 56 and she was 52 and dropping fast at 10 minutes.

3 comments:

  1. Great to hear! Can't wait to ride with you @ Melvern!! (I need to practice with my sponge) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Gps map disappeared for the honey Creek ride :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason it goes away when posting a comment???

    ReplyDelete